My Learning Accelerator stands out from the crowd in so many important ways:
- The exceptional quality of our 11+ teachers;
- The ability of our Pupil Platform to instantly identify areas that need focus and provide a bank of 11+ questions;
- Engaging use of activities to support online teaching;
- Small groups, capped at a maximum of six pupils – in line with the data that most impacts progress.
How do we create those plans?
- We put you in the hands of Arabella, our Head of Learning. In her most recent role as Deputy Head of Fulham Senior, Arabella developed and oversaw the implementation of the curriculum as well as the entry and interview process for both 11+ and 13+.
- With her wide experience and vast knowledge of the UK’s selective senior school entry systems, Arabella will ask you the right questions to understand your situation, what schools you are targeting and the subjects with which you believe your child needs our support.
- We’ll then send you an online diagnostic assessment in the appropriate subject or subjects to identify where your child is ‘at’ and help us plan where they need to ‘be’. The results of this gap analysis are readily available and clearly displayed on your My Learning Accelerator Wheel. At this stage, we can also offer advice on which schools you should be focusing.
- Arabella, will then tailor a bespoke plan to enable your child to have the best chance of successfully gaining entry to your target schools.